- Justamere Event – Painting for Preservation – Saturday, June 9th at 1pm Create art for yourself while learning to conserve it for the future. This event includes supplies, a guided painting session, tours of the Wilder’s homes and the Museum, refreshments, and direction on how to conserve your painting. Cost is $60 per person. Space is limited. Proceeds benefit the preservation of Mrs. Wilder’s Crazy Quilt. Please call the museum for further information and to buy tickets.
- Independence Day
The Fourth of July is always celebrated in Mansfield, Missouri. Parades have been a tradition here since the days of Horses pulling Decorated Wagons and Buggies. Today we all celebrate Independence Day in Mansfield with a Parade, Festival and Fireworks.
- “Laura’s Memories” – An Outdoor Pageant
Check Listings: The Ozarks Mountain Players present”Laura’s Memories”, an annual outdoor pageant in Mansfield City Park.
- Traveling Panel Display
Laura Ingalls Wilder – The Journey of a Pioneer Family Traveling Panel Display.
- Fundraising Dinner and Auction - Friday, September 14th More Information to Come
- Wilder Day – Saturday, September 15th
Mansfield, Missouri, commemorates Laura Ingalls Wilder. Join us September 15th, 2018 for our annual celebration commemorating Laura Ingalls Wilder, America’s favorite pioneer girl, and her cherished “Little House” books. Hear Pa’s fiddle, take a tour of the home – the upstairs of the historic house will be open for touring this day only, and enjoy the grounds of Rocky Ridge Farm. We hope to see you here! We will have our 5th Annual Fiddle Off on this day as well. This has become an exciting and entertaining event. Please come out and enjoy the festivities.
- Christmas at Laura’s - Date TBA (6-8 pm)
Christmas Tradition here on Rocky Ridge Farm. Free admission to the Historic Farmhouse featuring vintage decorations. Pictures with Santa by Laura’s fireplace are available. Tastings from Laura’s own recipes in our Museum Lobby. Holiday shopping in the Bookstore. (NOTE*) If the parade is canceled for bad weather, Laura’s Christmas will be canceled as well. Come celebrate Christmas with us in a most special way!
Click Here for all the information to plan your trip today!